Membership to MAHIP is open to any person or organization interested in the objectives of the Association.
Benefits of becoming a member of MAHIP:
- Journal Club – MAHIP members meet regularly to share lunch and generate discussion on readings from the latest literature.
- Continuing Education – MAHIP periodically hosts continuing eduction sessions.
- Annual General Meeting – an opportunity for members to meet and enjoy a social occasion while reviewing the Association’s past year and future activities.
- Become part of a growing network of professionals providing health information to Manitoba.
- Institutional $50.00 (allows 2 staff voting privileges)
- Professional Librarian $30.00
- Library Technician/Library Assistant $20.00
- Student $10.00 (Any student currently enrolled in a relevant university or college program.)
To join please fill out and mail in your MAHIP 2017/18 membership form.